Saturday, October 30, 2010

BOO

halloween... and that means candy...

SOOO that sucks.
today=1800 cals almost or aroundish. rents made me eat dinner. i have a doctors appointment monday so i'm tryna eat "normalish" for today and tomorrow but that meant around 1200-1500. NOT 1800 :/ at least i won't really gain from it though considering thats what i'm actually supposed to be eating.
but tomorrow will be 300 calories max before i go trick or treating cause i'll def have lots of candy. and i'm going over to a friends house so who knows what food i'll eat there :/
i carved a pumpkin earlier. the nose broke off, although it still look somewhat okay.
tomorrow i'm going over to my friends house for trick or treating :) i LOVEE to trick or treat :) ahah. im gonna be the queen of hearts. so my GRANDMA bought me the costume.. it's very short, low cut, and leatherish looking. and veeryyy slutty. although on me i have small boobs so it's cute but kindaa sluttyish? here's what it looks like: http://www.coachhousegifts.com/seasonal/product.php?productid=19910

i love halloween. love the holidays. although the pumpkin pies, pumpkin seeds, candy corn, they're all my weaknesses. fucking fantastic. but i won't that get me down. treating myself is over. i don't have to maintain any more for this damn doctors appointment. 85 here i come <3

No comments:

Post a Comment