Tuesday, November 2, 2010

can i do anything right?????

no. i can't. i'm disgusting. i'm fat. gross. ugly. DISGUSTING

gross! i had like 1600 or 1700 calories! probably 1700, i'm just that much of a pig. i thought today i would be able to CONTROL MYSELF! but NOOOO!
breakfast-pineapple ( 120) negative calories so good start....
snack- so.. at school theres this bowl of candy they put out. my schools small like 60 kids so its alwayysss full.. so i snack on that. or at least i did today! :( laffy taffy (30) crunch bar (50) some apple slices (40?) another laffy taffy (30) and ANOTHER crunch bar (50)
lunch- a small apple (80ish)
after school snack- we went to go pick up my cousin.. we went to frozen yogurt (250) then we went to her house to drop her off. they "offered" aka forced me to have some of this peanut butter treat. (IDK! 300 probably???? :((( )
dinner-canned veggies (120) this lean cuisine frozen meal (160) some pumpkin seeds i snacked on while waiting for the frozen meal to finish cooking :( (200????) some chili my rents made and was like "Want any???" "no" "just a little?" "no thanks" " okay just try it" they gave me like a FULL CUP just to TRY it????????? (250??)

so my day was FUCKING FANTASTIC
saw my therapist today. borringgg. my rents had talked to her about my doctors appt earlier. sooo shes happy.. i get to see her next week. YAAAYY............ no.

i hate those skinny girls. they don't even have to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment