Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I don't feel hunger.

i just don't. i can't anymore. whenever i eat its because of a craving, it's not even hunger anymore.
i also don't really think about food much anymore. well still more than normal people but not as much as i used to. i just kinda don't eat (or eat less than normal people). I don't have to think about it anymore. it's just a habit of mine now.
today i did okay... breakfast-oatmeal (for parents)=150
lunch-pineapple=120
snack-laffy taffy=30
dinner- (went to sushi place with dad) spinach with soy sauce=50; tempura (2 potato slices, 2 asparagus, 3 cucumber, 1 broccoli, and 2 shrimp)=GUESS---> 600.
TOTAL=850..
wow.. really? i thought it was like 1100 just thinking about all i ate... sooo weird. i feel so full. cause i ate so little, then at dinner had lotsss (And frieddd) it was SOOO good :)
it's good. cause yesterday i had lunch at a sammich  place with friends=900 (i'm guessing? turkey and lettuce on wheat bread? but it was HUGE) and dinner with grandparents- pizza=500; apple=100, frozen yogurt=100..... TOTAL=1600... tooooo much!
sunday=1100 pretty good.. or normal/average/okay. :)
saturday= 1000. pretttty good :)
then friday i had 1600... but that's okay i guess :)

so when i met with the doctor she told me to weigh myself once a week. my parents would do it with me... they forgot today!!! i hope they don't remember :) haven't weighed myself without clothes on in a long time. haven't weighed myself at all since saturday. i think it said 95 or 96? don't remember. wait, i did weigh myself last night after my binge and with clothes on plus uggs. i think it said 97 or 98??? stilll don't remember so that doesn't help me. the only scale is in my parents room so that doesn't help.... but that's okay. my tummy looked good monday morning :)

why is it that whenever we actually do eat like more than 500... our stomachs grow SOOO much???? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment