Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm getting better

I had breakfast=yogurt (80) and banana (100) and this meal was mandatory for my parents...
I had diet coke for lunch (0 basically)
candy was sitting in front of me after school for 3 hours so i had 3 pieces (70)
Dinner=steak (300-400) and green beans (50) and then a skinny cow fudge bar (100) all mandatory...
TOTAL=800

i'm pretty proud. the only thing i ate that i didn't have to was the candy. But that's still not good. I'm gonna maintain like this or GAIN :( and i got no exercise. :((( i need to find a way to lower my calories!!!
tomorrow i'm gonna wake up earlier so i'm not rushing out the door where my parents grab me a high cal breakfast. i'm gonna have an 80 cal yogurt and thats it. then for lunch.. school gets out early. and every friday me and my friends drive out to lunch. maybe i'll ask if we can go to starbucks. yummy and it'll ease cravings :) then my friend is coming over. shes the one who doesn't eat much so she'll prob say "no thanks" whenever my mom offers which mean i won't eat that either. so MAYBE no dinner? hopefully! and we always sleep in until 11 or 12. so no breakfast! :) then she leaves and i go straight to an acting seminar (i want to start acting and stuff! going with my friend :) ) and thats at 2pm til like 5 i think. so no lunch! or if i do cause my rents make me, i'll make a sammich. we have this really low cal bread (80 for 2 slices) and low cal turkey lunch meat=100 cal sammich :)
ahh hope it works out! wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck :) This is my first time commenting on here, hope you're ok. :) You shouldn't gain on 800 calories!! :o In fact you will most likely lose :)
    Night_Flower x

    ReplyDelete