Monday, November 1, 2010

i'm SO happy i went to the doctors!

so i went to the doctors. they weighed me (just had glasses and glasses of water and diet coke and 2 slices of bread and a little bit of yogurt and granola) 97 pounds :) also hadn't uhhmm.... "gone" for a few days after i had the 1800 cal binge sat and 2500 cal binge yesterday :) so she made another appt 3-4 weeks from now. i told her i started counting cals in january (trueish.. a little longer than that) and stopped from august to sept. then my rents weighed me and i had lost 5 pounds. so i started counting again to make sure i was eating enough. she told me i shouldn't be counting calories but i should be eating a lot, around 2200 calories a day. and she told me that until we meet again i should not count calories, but to make sure im eating enough, i should weigh myself once a week. so basically of course im gonna continue counting and eating small. im gonna aim for 800-1200. at the MOST. and im gonna keep losing "by accident" so when i go next and i've lost weight ill just be like "i don't know! im not counting cals! just eating!" do there will be an excuse.
and also before that we were talking about healthy weights and apparently "im at the perfect weight" and if i got to 90 they'd be really worried and 85 is hospitalization. and 85 is my UGW.
i'm aiming for at least 90 by my next appt. and i'll just be like "i didn't realize i was losing! i wasn't counting calories!
so i can still lose and be innocent!!! YEESSSS!!!! <3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment